Cheesy Crab Burritos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Stir in the crab. Spoon down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 877 calories, 44g fat (26g saturated fat), 129mg cholesterol, 1607mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 12g fiber), 34g protein.
Aug 9, 2014
This recipe needs some help. I added some onion and a little garlic salt but it wasn't enough. Too much cheese you couldn't taste the crab.
Sep 11, 2012
Would only make this again with many changes. Way to much cheese it overpowered the crab. The only real flavor was in the salsa.
Jul 7, 2011
These burritos are so quick and easy and so yummy. Since they are so simple I think that it would be easy to add to them according to your own taste, like the previous reviewer did.
May 8, 2010
I added diced onion, celery, and roasted red peppers, dill weed, and a touch of cayenne.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.