Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 to 8 green onions with tops, sliced
- 8 ounces medium noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, brown beef; drain. Add soup, salt and pepper; simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, green onions and noodles. Layer noodle mixture alternately with meat sauce in a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; return to oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 347 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 763mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Oct 7, 2014
Quick and easy to fix and tasty on top.
Oct 1, 2011
Very good casserole, enjoyed by both my husband and myself.
Jul 23, 2010
Easy, delicious, and very little time and effort involved.
Jan 8, 2010
I changed the beef to ground pork but otherwise made it the same. My husband LOVES IT! I have to make 2 now, 1 for him & 1 for dinner
Mar 29, 2009
Awesome dish. I was sceptical, I don't like cottage cheese and sour cream but loved this. I made it for all my daycare kids and they all loved it too!!!