- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Roll into 1-in. balls. Place at least 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forCheddar Cheese Puffs
"I wouldn't exactly call these "puffs" but I would call them delicious."
"I thought this recipe was soooo good, especially when just out of the oven....they aren't kidding about the butter needing to be softened, though....get that butter out in plenty of time. Yum!"
"My kids love these and they are so easy to make!"