Sour Cream Cheese Puffs
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, red pepper, onion, lemon juice, dill and pepper until blended.
- Cut each biscuit in half horizontally; press into greased miniature muffin cups. Place a rounded tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture in each cup.
- Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 74 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 29, 2015
These were gross - threw them out
Feb 22, 2014
Aug 18, 2011
So good! I made this recipe for a dinner I held at my house and people couldn't stay out of them.
Oct 14, 2009
Everyone knows there's a "password protected" community............so why post this here and we can't access the recipe without the "special" membership? Yes I subscribe to TOH but honestly I have enough passwords in my life to remember without joining something else new. *sigh*
Oct 14, 2009
VERY, VERY GOOD. VISITORS LOVED THEM.I WILL BE MAKING THEM AGAIN TO PUT IN THE FREEZER TO HAVE ON HAND.