Sour Cream Cheese Puffs
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, red pepper, onion, lemon juice, dill and pepper until blended.
- Cut each biscuit in half horizontally; press into greased miniature muffin cups. Place a rounded tablespoonful of cream cheese mixture in each cup.
- Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 74 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Jan 29, 2015
These were gross - threw them out
Feb 22, 2014
Aug 18, 2011
So good! I made this recipe for a dinner I held at my house and people couldn't stay out of them.
Oct 14, 2009
Everyone knows there's a "password protected" community............so why post this here and we can't access the recipe without the "special" membership? Yes I subscribe to TOH but honestly I have enough passwords in my life to remember without joining something else new. *sigh*
Oct 14, 2009
VERY, VERY GOOD. VISITORS LOVED THEM.I WILL BE MAKING THEM AGAIN TO PUT IN THE FREEZER TO HAVE ON HAND.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.