Candy Bar Croissants
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 plain milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), broken into small pieces
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into triangles. Brush with butter. Arrange candy bar pieces evenly over triangles; roll up from the wide end.
- Place point side down on a greased baking sheet; curve ends slightly. Brush with egg and sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 170 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 8, 2018
Quick, easy, and very yummy.
Nov 12, 2014
I used mini Snickers bars & they looked unappetizing . I didn't understand why one would butter the crescent roll & then apply the chocolate bar. I took the crescent rolls out of the oven when the bottoms were done & the tops didn't look brown! I will make them again but use Hershey bars!!!
Dec 8, 2013
These were just ok.
Apr 7, 2011
Actually, I haven't made these yet...just ate them and they are the bomb!!!! My sister in law made them, but I will definitely be making them myself. Easy, quick and fabulous!
May 16, 2010
These are outstanding. I like to drizzle chocolate syrup on top in a zig-zag. Yum!
Nov 5, 2009
These were very quick and easy and everyone loved them.