Raspberry Cream Croissants
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 to 6 croissants
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Whipped cream in a can or whipped topping
- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Cut the croissants in half horizontally; spread cut halves with jam. Spread whipped cream over bottom halves; top with raspberries. Replace tops. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 234 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 283mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Feb 12, 2014
I switched out the jam for frozen strawberries (sweetened) and slightly pureed them, then i added a couple of scoops of frozen strawberry yogurt, inside the split, drizzed a healthy ladel of the strawberry puree and topped with whipped cream! Lucious! Everyone adored them!
Nov 10, 2010
Very easy recipe to throw together fun to make with the kids when they were younger!!
Apr 30, 2010
Quick & Easy & Oh so delicious! I melted white choc chips & dab of marg together and drizzled it on top in place of the conf. sugar :) Thank you! A keeper for sure!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.