Just pop one of these tasty morsels into your mouth for a tangy burst of flavor. If you prefer, make half with just apples and walnuts and the rest with cranberries and walnuts. —Judie Thurstenson, Colcord, Oklahoma
Recommended: Classy Appetizers for Your Oscars Party
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Ground nutmeg
- Unfold puff pastry; cut each sheet into 24 squares. Gently press squares onto the bottoms of 48 greased miniature muffin cups.
- Combine the cheese, apple, nuts and cranberries; spoon into cups. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Brie-Apple Pastry Bites in Taste of Home December/January 2011, p119
Reviews forBrie-Apple Pastry Bites
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2013
"They were the first thing gone from the table :D"
Reviewed Jan. 13, 2013
"Served these at a dinner party recently. They were a big hit. Everyone wanted the recipe. I would definitely make this again."