Breaded Dijon Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup crushed saltines (about 20 crackers)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 pork rib chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, thyme, pepper and sage. Spread mustard on both sides of pork ; coat with crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook pork in oil over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and meat juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 366 calories, 24g fat (5g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 466mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Mar 16, 2017
WOW. JUST WOW!
Apr 27, 2015
Deliciious! Loved the thyme and sage along with the mustard. I used Corn Flake crumbs instead of cracker crumbs. Will make this again and again.
Mar 30, 2014
this is by far my most favorite pork chop recipe!
Mar 24, 2014
Very Good. Liked the dijon flavor.
May 4, 2013
The flavor was ok but most of the breading fell off
Jan 13, 2013
This is very good! I have been asked to make this again by my hungry crowd!
Jan 20, 2012
Very good, simple & quick, (didn't have saltines, used bread crumbs), will become a regular.
Dec 10, 2011
Used Cornflake crumbs. I also used pork chops that were 1" to 1 1/8" thick. Therefore, after I browned them I put them in a covered baking dish with 1/4 c. water and baked them for 35-45 min. at 350.
Aug 7, 2011
These were really good.I substituded Panko crumbs for the saltines.
Jun 20, 2011
This was excellent! Simple, tasty, and delicious! A keeper for sure.