- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl, cream butter and 2 tablespoons sugar. Gradually add flour and mix well. Press onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; spread mixture over crust. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir in blueberries and remaining sugar. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool to room temperature.
- Spoon topping over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cut into squares.
1 piece: 178 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.