- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange liqueur
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate. Bake until butter is melted, 4-5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk. In another bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Whisk into egg mixture until blended. Pour into prepared pie plate. Bake until sides are crisp and golden brown, 14-16 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Gradually stir in orange juice and liqueur. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon berries over pancake and drizzle with sauce. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired.
1 slice (calculated without confectioners' sugar): 320 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 123mg cholesterol, 239mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.