- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 6 medium firm bananas, peeled and sliced
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- In a bowl, whisk together first six ingredients; let stand 20 minutes.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat. Fill a 1/4-cup measure halfway with batter; pour into center of pan. Quickly lift, tilt and rotate pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook crepe until top appears dry; turn over and cook until bottom is cooked, 15-20 seconds. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing pan as needed.
- For sauce, place butter, sugar, orange peel and orange juice in a large skillet; bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat to medium; add bananas to warm.
- To serve, spoon bananas onto crepes; fold into quarters. Top with remaining sauce and, if desired, raspberries. Yield: 12 crepes.
Reviews forBanana Crepes
"love it! so easy to make :)"
"love it! so easy :)"
"Tasty, elegant breakfast. This is a fave!"
"two thumbs up!"
"I didn't use the filling but the crepes themselves were great and quicker than the average recipe."
"So yummy, easy"
"Great recipe. We cut up the banana and added black berries. My husband had his with pinapple and the sauce was a little thin so we put 2 tbs cornstarch to thinken it up. Came out fantastic."
"My hunsband love it ... so delicius."
"These are absolutely incredible. easy to make and delicious. I found this recipe in an old Taste of Home which I've lost so I'm glad to find it here."