Fruit ‘n’ Cream Crepes
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling Cook: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash salt
- 2 teaspoons butter, divided
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 teaspoon confectioners' sugar, divided
- 4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup each fresh blueberries, strawberries and raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In an 8-in. nonstick skillet, melt 1 teaspoon butter. Stir batter; pour about 2 tablespoons into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Make 3 more crepes, adding remaining butter to skillet as needed.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Spread 1 rounded tablespoon on each crepe; top with 1/4 cup fruit and roll up. Sprinkle with remaining confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 329 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 14, 2019
Yum, yum, yum! This can be made with any fresh fruit or thawed frozen fruit. This takes a spot at our Christmas breakfast! Thanks for sharing.
Sep 26, 2013
Double up .A great summer breakfast lite and filling.
Feb 10, 2011
I would recommend doubling the filling for 2 servings, but other than that this is a great recipe. My husband and I loved it!
May 3, 2009