- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine eggs, milk and butter. Whisk the next five ingredients; add to egg mixture. Spoon batter into a 9-in. square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle blueberries over top.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 20-25 minutes. Cut into squares; serve with warm maple syrup. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews forBaked Blueberry Ginger Pancake
"These were incredibly dry. I followed the instructions exactly and double checked my numbers, but the batter was so dry and crumbly. I added another half cup of milk and it was still pretty dry. I ended up adding a total of almost another whole cup of milk. I like the idea of the ginger and blueberries, but this didn't turn out very good for me."