Baked Apples on the Grill
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 medium tart apples, cored
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place each apple on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon into center of apples. Fold foil over apples and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until apples are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 209 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 5g fiber), 1g protein.
Jul 30, 2014
These were very yummy and easy I toasted the coconut a little before I added it to the apples for a little more toasted flavor! Will make again!
Jun 12, 2011
These are delicious!!
May 10, 2010
A favorite in the summer! YUMMM!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.