Angel Berry Tunnel Cake
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces)
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 8 cups whipped topping
- Additional berries, optional
- With a serrated knife, slice off the top 1/2 in. of the cake; set aside. Cut a tunnel about 2 in. deep in the cake, leaving a 3/4-in. shell. Remove cake from tunnel; cut into 1-in. cubes.
- Combine cake cubes, berries and half of the whipped topping; spoon into tunnel. Replace cake top.
- Frost with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with berries if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 11, 2015
This is so easy and so YUMMY! It's always gone when I take it to a party. Anyone who's had it always make sure to get a piece first because it goes so quickly. Highly recommend it!
Mar 28, 2013
I misplaced my copy of this recipe, so I went on line to find it. I couldn't beleive no one had written a review on this cake! I get requests to make this dessert all the time. Super easy and delicious!