- 2 to 3 small zucchini (about 1 pound), sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 to 8 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tomato wedges, optional
- In a skillet, saute zucchini and onion in butter until tender. Season with salt and pepper. Add the eggs; cook and stir until set. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover until cheese melts. Serve with tomato wedges if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Zucchini Scramble
Sort By :
Made for supper with Marinated Cucumbers (Taste of Home Recipe), home-made pear jam, and home-made biscuits. Husband and I both thought the meal was great. Will be making often.
very easy and quick
We made this for a Saturday breakfast and liked it so much we made it again the next day for lunch. Very easy to make and ohh soo tasty. Love it!
With an abundance of zucchini, I was searching for different recipes. I, along with my family, was pleasantly surprised with this one. After every new recipe I ask my family if they would want me to make it again...this was a definite thumbs up by all.
Very good, quick & easy to make! I have it often for a quick dinner or brunch. Also makes a good meatless meal during Lent.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Scrambled Eggs >
- Squash Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Breakfast >