- 3 eggs
- 2 cups finely shredded zucchini
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup raisins, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, zucchini, oil, pineapple and vanilla. Combine the dry ingredients; stir into egg mixture just until moistened. Fold in nuts and raisins if desired.
- Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews for Zucchini Pineapple Bread
Sort By :
"This is the best zucchini recipe by far! I added 1 cup of craisins to the mix and walnuts. Very moist and flavorful, I will definitely be making this again! The recipe is already in my recipe box!"
"Great recipe, nice and moist. My husband thought it was better than the chocolate zucchini bread I just made and he loves chocolate. I drained the zucchini after I grated it in the food processor. Next time I may add dried cranberrries or golden raisins. I should have this time. I'll make this recipe again, maybe this week."
"LOVE this! I cut the sugar down to 1 1/2 c (simply because we dont like real sweet things in my house) and added 1/2 C coconut. YUM MIE!!! Thanks for the receipe."
"I LOVE this, I add organic cranberries, YUMM!"
"This was my first time making any type of zuchinni bread and it was great! I made the recipe as written, except for a few modifications due to my altitude! Came out fabulous!!"