- 1 package (7 ounces) angel hair pasta or thin spaghetti
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Mexican diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute zucchini and garlic in oil until zucchini is crisp-tender.
- Add the tomatoes, parsley, oregano and pepper flakes; heat through. Drain pasta; serve with zucchini mixture. Yield: 3 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Zippy Zucchini Pasta
Sort By :
My entire family loves this pasta! Even the kids. I add smoked sausage to it and I use the celantro and lime Mexican tomatoes and squeeze fresh line juice over the dish when plated. Amazing!!!
Very easy to make & I used linguine since that is all I had on hand. A good way to use up zucchini!!
This dish was very easy to make and had a great taste! Next time I make it I may add some chicken to it!
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >