Don’t think twice about the ingredient pairings—this creamy spread is absolutely addictive! Lighten it up by using reduced-fat cream cheese. Laurie Hicks - Troy, MT
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup peach preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Assorted crackers
- Place cream cheese on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the preserves, horseradish, mustard and pepper; pour over cream cheese. Serve with crackers. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Zippy Peach Spread in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p28
Reviews for Zippy Peach Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review