- 2 cans (15 ounces each) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1-1/3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Top servings with sour cream. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for White Turkey Chili
Sort By :
"This chili was really good and super quick and easy to prepare. I used Oscar Mayer thick sliced deli turkey and chopped it up and followed the recipe as directed. My husband doesn't love chili because of all the spice in a lot of the versions but we all enjoyed this one. I served it with cornbread on the side and it was very satisfying."
"This was fabulous!"
"I really enjoyed this recipe and it was nice to have chili that tastes different."
"With a husband who says tomato sauce doesn't sit well with him, a white chili was a great alternative for us. We used ground turkey, which worked fine. This cooks up quickly.Nice hearty recipe."
"Put it in the crock pot on low for 4 hours and it came out great! Served it with some corn bake on the side for a totally complete meal"