- 2 cans (15 ounces each) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1-1/3 cups fat-free milk
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Top servings with sour cream. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for White Turkey Chili
Sort By :
"Put it in the crock pot on low for 4 hours and it came out great! Served it with some corn bake on the side for a totally complete meal"
"I had a pregnancy craving for white chili and this really hit the spot! It was amazing! I made it for the first time last week and am already making it again this week!"
"This is one of the best white chili recipes I have found. I make it with chicken breast. I also use some of the broth from cooking the chicken because I find the recipe to be quite thick."