White Chocolate-Cranberry Biscotti Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in cranberries and vanilla chips. Divide dough into three portions.
- On ungreased baking sheets, shape each portion into a 10-in. x 2-in. rectangle. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board; cut diagonally with a serrated knife into 1-in. slices. Place cut side down on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for White Chocolate-Cranberry Biscotti(8)
Sort By :
These were delicious and I'm anxious to try different flavor combinations! I was able to put all 3 portions on a large 18" cookie sheet pan and bake them all at once.
Loved this, never made Biscotti, It kinda scared me...it always looked like it would be hard to make(not so). I've made it three times now, twice as Gifts, and the last time for me. MOST wonderful. It takes a little time, but well worth the trouble. Great-Great- Great!! Thanks!!!
This was my first attempt at making biscotti. I was surprised how easy it was!
Dough was sticky but I found a few minutes in the fridge took care of that. Took samples in to work and it was a hit!
This recipe will be added to my Christmas cookies each year!
This was my first time to make Biscotti and I loved this recipe, it is flavorful, fresh and easy. The dough is a little sticky but cooks up into a wonderful crisp cookie. Great Christmas giving idea! Another great recipe for my Taste of Home Recipe Box!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Cranberry Cookies >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >