- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) albacore white tuna in water
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted Greek olives
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 6 leaves red leaf lettuce
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients until well blended.
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, tuna, red peppers, onion, olives, tomatoes, parsley and oregano. Drizzle with vinaigrette; gently toss to coat. Serve on lettuce. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as White Bean Tuna Salad in Taste of Home A+ Recipes from Schools Across America 2013, p163
Reviews for White Bean Tuna Salad with Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review