Unstuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3 large green peppers, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, cook the beef, green peppers and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the broth, soup, tomatoes and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add rice and heat through. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Unstuffed Pepper Soup
Sort By :
"I forgot to put the tomato soup in and my mom and I thought it was the best soup ever. Next time I make it I'll make it the same way. I used one yellow pepper, added salt and cooked meat and rinsed in hot water before adding it to the cooking peppers and onions."
"I made this for a Family get together and every one loved it. It was the first empty pot."
"This soup is amazing!!!! My kids are asking for it everyday. I started to make it after my sister and my kids love it!!!!!!!"
"Good and easy! I did add a little minced garlic and a little salt and pepper."