Turkey Scallopini Recipe
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Minced fresh parsley
- Flatten turkey to 1/4-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. In another bowl, beat egg and water. In a third shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and cheese.
- Dredge turkey in flour mixture, then dip in egg mixture and coat with crumbs. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook turkey for 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink and coating is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Scallopini
Sort By :
"Delicious! I used panko bread crumbs instead of the soft bread crumbs, made it nice and crunchy."
"This was really fast and tasty. I used chicken and panko bread crumbs since that's what I had on hand. We had it with mashed potatoes and turkey gravy, and it was a very satisfying meal!"
"This was excellent. The only thing that would have made it better was a little lemon juice. We minimize fat and calories, we eliminated some of the butter."
"This is something my entire family loved!!! Once my husband & I got together, due to my preference we no longer have pork chops in our home. For him and both children, it was something they truly missed, so I began to search for a way to make a substitute. This was amazing!!! We are definitely going to add this into our rotation cycle!!!"
"Very good. I sauteed in both olive oil and butter. Even my kids ate it up and said they prefered it over pork chops. I will be definately be putting this in our menus."