Turkey Fettuccine Skillet Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray, saute the onion, celery and garlic in oil for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until vegetables are tender. Stir in the milk, seasoning blend and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and half-and-half until smooth; stir into skillet. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Stir in Parmesan cheese just until melted.
- Stir in turkey. Drain fettuccine; add to turkey mixture. Heat through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Fettuccine Skillet(16)
Sort By :
My whole family loved this recipe!
The sauce was slightly bland so I added some white pepper and cayenne. I also used smoked turkey legs and baby portabella mushrooms. Great comfort food!
The only word to describe this dish is bland. Is it edible? Yes. Would I make it again? Definitely not. There are for sure ways to improve it, no doubt...But you would have to change/add so much, it is then a new dish. I do make another dish similar to this called hay & straw & it is ten times better. I thought I would try this because you never know what gem you might find, but this is not it.
Excellent. Definite keeper.
Yummy! Just made this for dinner, didn't have fresh mushrooms so used canned and added a little fresh baby spinach. Delicious! Will definitely make this again!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >