- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and 1 in. up sides of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Gradually add cream; beat until stiff peaks form. Transfer to prepared crust. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- In a bowl, gently toss berries with sugar. Let stand 15-30 minutes or until juices are released from berries.
- With a knife, loosen sides of cheesecake from pan; remove rim. Serve cheesecake with topping. Yield: 12 servings (3-1/3 cups topping).
Reviews for Triple Berry No-Bake Cheesecake
Sort By :
"The cinnamon in the crust and the hint of lemon in the filling was great! It was not too sweet or too tart, but a perfect middle ground. This was such a refreshing and light cheesecake."
"Very light and airy. A pleasant change from typical baked heavy cheesecakes. Tasted something similar years ago at a Wildwood , NJ Restaurant and always wanted the recipe! Nice lemon flavoring too. Gail Borczyk, Field Editor"
"So yummy and really easy to put together. The berries were a really nice addition."
"This was really easy to make and it was really good. Not the best cheesecake I ever had but good!"
"I'm not sure if I should rate this since I only made the filling, but it was delicious & light tasting. Will definitely make again and possibly use the rest of the recipe too. Thanks Joyce!"