I've made many cheesecakes and enjoy them all, but they're usually time-consuming. When I first tried this recipe, my husband said it was better than the baked ones, and that was a big plus for me! — Joyce Mummau, Baltimore, Maryland
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and 1 in. up sides of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Gradually add cream; beat until stiff peaks form. Transfer to prepared crust. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- In a bowl, gently toss berries with sugar. Let stand 15-30 minutes or until juices are released from berries.
- With a knife, loosen sides of cheesecake from pan; remove rim. Serve cheesecake with topping. Yield: 12 servings (3-1/3 cups topping).
Originally published as Triple Berry No-Bake Cheesecake in Taste of Home April/May 2014
Reviews for Triple Berry No-Bake Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review