- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and 1 in. up sides of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Gradually add cream; beat until stiff peaks form. Transfer to prepared crust. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- In a bowl, gently toss berries with sugar. Let stand 15-30 minutes or until juices are released from berries.
- With a knife, loosen sides of cheesecake from pan; remove rim. Serve cheesecake with topping. Yield: 12 servings (3-1/3 cups topping).
Reviews for Triple Berry No-Bake Cheesecake
"Extremely disappointed. The filling did not turn into stiff peaks or anything close - a runny mess. I think the cream should have been beaten on its own before folding into the cream cheese. All the ingredients down the drain!"
"The cinnamon in the crust and the hint of lemon in the filling was great! It was not too sweet or too tart, but a perfect middle ground. This was such a refreshing and light cheesecake."
"Very light and airy. A pleasant change from typical baked heavy cheesecakes. Tasted something similar years ago at a Wildwood , NJ Restaurant and always wanted the recipe! Nice lemon flavoring too. Gail Borczyk, Field Editor"
"So yummy and really easy to put together. The berries were a really nice addition."
"This was really easy to make and it was really good. Not the best cheesecake I ever had but good!"