Tomato and Onion Salmon Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Place salmon in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with dill and pepper. Top with tomatoes; set aside.
- In a small skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic. Add the broth, lemon juice and parsley. Bring to a boil; cook for 2-3 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Spoon over salmon. Cover and bake at 350° for 13-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tomato and Onion Salmon in Taste of Home December/January 2007, p19
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tomato and Onion Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Fish >
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >