Three-Cheese Turkey Manicotti Recipe
- 12 uncooked manicotti shells
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) three-cheese spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- Cook manicotti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, sugar, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder. Place 1 cup meat sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Drain manicotti. In a large bowl, combine the cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and egg. Stuff into manicotti shells. Place shells over meat sauce. Top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Turkey Manicotti
Sort By :
Although have not yet had chance to make, giving ***5 star rating***. Just know my husband will love this, as he loves me!!
This was great and easy to make. I used my fingers to stuff the manicotti.
I made this recipe as is except skipped the Italian Seasoning only because we don't care for it. This was so good! We will definitely make this often.
I also used an ice tea spoon to stuffe the shells but it helps if you roll the stuffing mix. This tasted fantastic. Everyone loved it.
It was wonderful!