"My son Holden and I created this mild casserole that is such a hit there are never any leftovers," reports Laura Linder of Kenedy, Texas. "We serve it with a green salad and garlic bread."
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a large bowl. Add 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, Romano, eggs, oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Three-Cheese Spaghetti Bake in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p40
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Spaghetti Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review