- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Sour cream, optional
- Spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Spread cream cheese over unbuttered side on half the tortillas. Sprinkle with cheeses, onion, cilantro and olives. Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up.
- Cook on a griddle over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Quesadillas
Sort By :
"You can also just put the butter on the griddle and lay the tortilla on top. You can then just butter the 2nd tortilla before flipping. No mess that way."
"Good. Nothing special really. Just your standard fresh-tasing quesadilla. I thought buttering the tortillas was kind of annoying,"
"Very good! Hard to flip so they cheese stays inside. I would try ham or chicken or roast beef another time or even bacon."
"Liked this recipe very much just the way it is shown here---especially how the outside of the tortillas got so crispy!"
"I would not make these again for a cold lunch but they are very good when they are warm."