I re-created a favorite dish from a restaurant, and now I cook it almost weekly for my family. On a busy night, frozen stir-fry veggies really speed things up. —Mary Shenk, DeKalb, Il
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- Cooked jasmine rice
- Minced fresh cilantro, optional
- Combine the first five ingredients in a large skillet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in vegetables; return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 9-11 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce thickens slightly.
- Add chicken; heat through. Serve with rice. Sprinkle with cilantro if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Thai Red Chicken Curry in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p49
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Thai Red Chicken Curry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review