- 1 can (13.66 ounces) coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- Cooked jasmine rice
- Minced fresh cilantro, optional
- Combine the first five ingredients in a large skillet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in vegetables; return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 9-11 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce thickens slightly.
- Add chicken; heat through. Serve with rice. Sprinkle with cilantro if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Thai Red Chicken Curry
Sort By :
"This was very good. I didnt use frozen vegetables, I opted to cutting up fresh. I used broccoli, carrot, bell pepper, onion, snow peas and a can of bamboo shoots. Was wonderful! Been a couple weeks since making it, and tomorrow I have dinner guests arriving, so I think this will be dinner, along with some Jasmine rice. This is something I will make on a regular basis."
"Very yummy ! Added Fresh lemon Grass to this for a vvery authentic Touch !!!!!"
"This is a great recipe, not only is the flavor wonderful, but it is quick and easy. I didn't make any changes to the ingredients or amounts, however the second time I made this recipe I used low fat coconut milk and I do not recommend that; it was too thin."