“I came up with this recipe after trying a similar appetizer pizza at a restaurant,” says Cheryl Taylor of Ortonville, Michigan. “It’s a great way to use up leftover grilled or baked chicken. And it’s a breeze to vary based on everyone’s tastes.”
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces ready-to-serve roasted chicken breast strips
- 2 to 3 large fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Thai peanut sauce, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned carrot
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; brush with oil. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, mushrooms and 1/4 cup peanut sauce; spread over crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Layer with the red onion, snow peas, red pepper and carrot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with green onions and peanuts. Drizzle with remaining peanut sauce.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Originally published as Thai Chicken Pizza in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p17
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Thai Chicken Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2010
"I've made this recipe many times & everyone loves it! I've taken it to parties & made it at home. It is so easy to make and here is never any left!"