Thai Peanut Naan Pizzas
I'm a huge fan of Thai food, but don't always have the time to make it at home. To get my fix, I top fluffy naan bread with a ginger-peanut sauce, fresh veggies, a sprinkle of cilantro and a spicy squiggle of Sriracha. —Rachel Seis, Taste of Home Senior Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 naan flatbreads
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Sriracha chili sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. For sauce, mix first 4 ingredients until blended. Place naan on a baking sheet; spread with sauce. Top with cheese and vegetables.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, 8-10 minutes. Top with cilantro and, if desired, drizzle with chili sauce.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1/2 pizza: 316 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 698mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Thai Peanut Naan Pizza in Simple & Delicious December/January 2018