- 1-1/4 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound ground turkey
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place first six ingredients in a food processor; cover and pulse until blended.
- In a large skillet, cook turkey, onion and garlic in oil over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Remove from heat; stir in salsa, cornmeal and seasonings.
- Spoon 1/3 cup turkey mixture down the center of each tortilla; top with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Spoon corn mixture over top; sprinkle with olives and remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Terrific Turkey Enchiladas
Sort By :
Great recipe! Not too hard to make and super flavorful! It's been a few years since I have made these beauties but as I scrolled through my saved recipes I found myself desperately desiring these lovelies.
These were excelant. I loved them.
Love this recipe. I have made this recipe a couple of times and am making it again tonight. Cannot wait for dinner tonight!
Everyone in the house loves this one, even the picky 5-year-old. There's rarely leftovers, and if there are, the husband and I fight over who gets to take them to work the next day.
I've made this recipe a few times. Love the spices and taste, but to combat the dryness I add about a 1/2 cup to 1 cup of taco sauce to the turkey mixture. This definetely helped and tastes great.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Turkey >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Enchiladas >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Ground Turkey Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >