- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cut each tenderloin into 12 slices; sprinkle with salt. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork in butter in batches over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Return all pork to the skillet.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over pork. Cook and stir over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tenderloin with Herb Sauce
Sort By :
"I LOVE this recipe. I make it often. Yes, it is very fast and easy to make. I omit the salt the recipe calls for because it is salty enough with the other ingredients. I cooked Apricot-Glazed Green Beans (from this website) as a side dish tonight. Excellent combo."
"This was a delicious fast meal. It only takes minutes to cook. I used almond milk instead of half and half but I forgot the red pepper flakes...still delicious. We just returned from the South of France where we bought herbs de Provence so this gave me a chance to use these delicious herbs. Would definitely make again...but would omit the salt...with the soy sauce and the beef boullion it was a bit salty."
"Everyone just ate it up! Really a lovely dinner. We served it with stuffing and sauteed asparagus."
"Yum, we really enjoyed this recipe. I did modify a little. I replaced the half and half cream with fat free evaporated milk. I also cooked the pork in 2 teaspoons butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil. I think that this would make a great dinner party dish."
"very delicious. I usually like hot food but would not add 3/4 again, would go with 1/2. my herbs did not have lavender in it, so I added some from the health food store. served with rosemary,garlic, olive oil and hot paprika. also zuccini and mushroom saute. wonerful combo!"