Tempting Caramel Apple Pudding with Gingersnap Crust Recipe
- 2 cups crushed gingersnap cookies (about 40 cookies)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3-1/4 cups cold 2% milk, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 cup hot caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 medium Red Delicious, Gala or Cortland apple, chopped
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- In a small bowl, mix crushed cookies and butter until blended; press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and 1/4 cup milk until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping; spread over crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk remaining milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes; let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 1/4 cup caramel topping. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until filling is firm.
- Just before serving, top with apples; drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Tempting Caramel Apple Pudding with Gingersnap Crust(5)
Sort By :
Made it for Thanksgiving and it was a fav of the crowd.
i took this to a church dinner and,everyone loved it,they almost lick the dish.then they asked for the recipe
i took this to a church dinner and,everyone loved it,they almost lick the dish
This new recipe will become a fall favorite from now on - I made it for my ladies club meeting and they went wild over it. Planning to make it agin this week for a church group meeting.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >