As social chair one year during college, I tried to come up with a more interesting beverage than the usual cranberry juice and lemon-lime soda. This pastel punch was always a hit at receptions and parties. -Jennifer Bangerter, Nixa, Missouri
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) orange juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint each orange, lemon and lime sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Stir in ginger ale. Add scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 quarts.
Originally published as Tangy Party Punch in Taste of Home February/March 2003, p37
Reviews for Tangy Party Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review