- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Tortilla chips
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: about 7 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Taco Joe Dip(11)
Sort By :
Made this as written except used one can of diced tomatoes with green chilies instead of the stewed tomatoes and can of green chilies. It had just the right amount of heat for us and was a great dip for New Year's Eve.
This was very good. It did not take long for this to disappear.
Easy prep. Taste great!
I have made this as a dip and a soup, both are very good.
After warming in the crockpot to meld the flavors, can this be served at room temp or is it best served hot from crockpot?
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Cheese Dip >
- Mexican Dip >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >