- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Tortilla chips
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: about 7 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Taco Joe Dip
Sort By :
"Made this as written except used one can of diced tomatoes with green chilies instead of the stewed tomatoes and can of green chilies. It had just the right amount of heat for us and was a great dip for New Year's Eve."
"This was very good. It did not take long for this to disappear."
"Easy prep. Taste great!"
"I have made this as a dip and a soup, both are very good."
"After warming in the crockpot to meld the flavors, can this be served at room temp or is it best served hot from crockpot?"