Sweet 'n' Spicy Chicken Recipe
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 jar (11 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- Hot cooked rice
- Place taco seasoning in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil until no longer pink. Combine salsa and preserves; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until heated through Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Sweet 'n' Spicy Chicken
Sort By :
"Fantastic! Quick, easy and delicious! Will make again and again!"
"This was very good, and great for a quick meal."
"Easy, simple, tasty and I need to make sure to use mild salsa for my kids. I would like to try using cranberry sauce instead of the preserves as other reviewers suggested."
"WOW!!!! I would give it 10 stars if I could. I made it exactly as the recipe states, only I used apricot preserves because I had it in my pantry. Definitely will be making again and again and again."
"This was surprisingly good! After reading the ingredient list I thought...."I'm not sure about this..." but this was delicious. I didn't bother with the oil. I just seasoned the chicken and tossed it in the skillet until it was cooked. Did I mention this was a QUICK meal!?"