"Even those on restricted diets should be able to enjoy a good piece of pie once in a while," contends Marijean Ackers of Riverside, California. "This creamy, wonderful dessert is a treat for the whole family. Folks are shocked to discover it's sugar-free and low in fat."
- 2-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1.5 ounces each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Reduced-fat whipped topping and additional cinnamon, optional
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat for 1 minute (mixture will be thick). Add pumpkin and spices; beat 1 minute longer. Pour into pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. If desired, garnish with whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Chiffon Pie in Taste of Home October/November 1999, p17
Reviews for Sugar-Free Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review