Sugar-Free Pumpkin Chiffon Pie Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1.5 ounces each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Reduced-fat whipped topping and additional cinnamon, optional
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat for 1 minute (mixture will be thick). Add pumpkin and spices; beat 1 minute longer. Pour into pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. If desired, garnish with whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Sugar-Free Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
Sort By :
Made this pie several years back for Thanksgiving (mother-in-law diabetic). Actually my daughter and I fixed a Weight Watchers' Thanksgiving that year. We even had sugar-free banana pudding. Everything was sugar-free, low fat and very healthy. One brother-in-law says he never eats anything sugar-free. He ate this pie and also some banana pudding and never even knew the difference. Since then I lost my cookbook (lost everything when house burned) that this recipe was in and have decided to locate a copy here.
I made this today for the first time and it didn't firm up at all, even after being left in the fridge for 6 hours. Not sure what went wrong, as I followed the directions exactly and didn't modify any of the ingredients. It made for a nice tasting pudding though.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Pumpkin Desserts >
- Pumpkin Pie >
- Pumpkin Pie Recipes >