- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 7 cups fat-free milk, divided
- 1 to 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or rum extract
- 2 to 4 packets sugar substitute
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- Combine pudding mix, 2 cups of milk, vanilla and sugar substitute in a bowl; mix according to pudding directions. Pour into a half-gallon container with a tight-fitting lid. Add 3 cups of milk; shake well. Add evaporated milk and shake. Add remaining milk; shake well. Chill. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sugar-Free Holiday Nog in Taste of Home December/January 1995, p44
Reviews for Sugar-Free Holiday Nog
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 1, 2012
"I LOVE this recipe!!! I have made it every year since it was published! It is great! Thank you!"