Sugar-Free Cocoa Mix
During the winter, I keep plenty of this mix on hand. That way, I can whip up steaming mugs of hot cocoa as soon as the kids come in from playing outside.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes8 servings (2-2/3 cups mix), 1/3 cup per serving
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup low-fat powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 10 packets Equal or 1 tablespoon Equal Measure
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container. For each serving, add 3/4 cup boiling water to 1/3 cup cocoa mix; stir to dissolve.