Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 quarts water
- 1 can (28 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 2 cups chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until peppers are tender. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Stuffed Pepper Soup(106)
Sort By :
This recipe is so very tasty. Followed the recipe and we all loved it.
Made this last night and husband loved it. That's enough to make me add this to my recipe collection. This is sure to be a regular at our house.
I've made this recipe for years! Great stuff. Also make a great pasta sauce if made a little thicker! Adjust spices to suit your taste on any given day.
So so good!! We spiced it up by using Italian sausage instead of hamburger and made it thick by using 2 cups uncooked rice instead of cooked rice. Plenty of liquid in the original recipe to allow the rice to cook up well!!
This is nice.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Soup >
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Soup Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Pepper Soup >
- Rice Recipes >