- 2 cups strawberry sorbet, softened if necessary
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Line an 8x4-in. loaf pan with foil. Spread sorbet onto bottom of pan; place in freezer 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold whipped topping into pudding; spread over sorbet. Freeze, covered, 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Unmold dessert onto a serving plate; remove foil. Cut into slices. Serve with strawberries. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Strawberry Sorbet Sensation
"Creamy and cool, this dessert was well received at my book club. I used raspberry sorbet, drizzled a little chocolate syrup and served some shortbread cookies with it."
"It's something different AND it's so pretty! Catches the eye for a great presentation. Plus it tastes refreshing on a warm day."
"Light and delightful!!!"
"Easy to make and delicious, this refreshing dessert is equally good with other flavors of sorbet. It's always a hit, and looks beautiful when plated, too."
"Absolutely delicious--my guests loved it! I did add 1 cup diced fresh strawberries to the pudding layer and I had extra strawberries that had been flavored with Splenda for a topping. I will definitely make this again!"