Mom knew how to get us to eat our vegetables - she'd serve this colorful blend of fresh zucchini, summer squash and peppers! It's tasty enough to please the whole family and makes a wonderful potluck addition. -Gina Mueller, Converse, Texas
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 medium zucchini, sliced
- 3 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 small sweet red or green pepper, julienned
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add the zucchini, yellow squash, red pepper and garlic; stir-fry for 12-15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Squash and Pepper Skillet in Taste of Home October/November 2000, p35
Reviews for Squash and Pepper Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review