Pepperoni Pizza Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 5 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pepperoni
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pepperoni, pizza sauce, soup, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and oregano.
- Drain noodles; stir into skillet and heat through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 512 calories, 30g fat (12g saturated fat), 118mg cholesterol, 1235mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 32g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 10, 2018
This was just okay to me. In all fairness, I do not like mushrooms so I left them out and I changed the cream of mushroom soup to cream of celery.
Dec 10, 2017
I was really unsure about the mushroom soup, but kept the recipe the same. It really added a creamy flavor! I'm glad I didn't change it. To save some calories, I used low-fat soup and turkey pepperoni. My family really liked it, and even said they'd request it again! That's a winner in my book!
Jun 4, 2017
Super easy and simple meal. I did omit the cream of mushroom soup--didn't really need the extra calories. Also, used turkey pepperoni and 93/7 ground beef. I sprinkled the cheese on top, then popped in the oven on broil to make the cheese a little crispy
Sep 20, 2015
Yummy says all of us and easy to make.
Sep 17, 2014
I made this and my family loved it, so then I make more and took it to a potluck. I left out the green peppers and mushroom soup. I used 2 jars of spaghetti sauce, more seasoning to the ground beef and more cheese.
Sep 9, 2014
Swap the ingredients to use all organic and it would is amazing
Oct 22, 2013
I made it without the mushrooms and all 4 of us loved it.
Jun 28, 2013
My young family really liked it. Not exactly low fat though, so it will be a treat.
Apr 4, 2013
This was good and easy to make. I used a box of rotini because it was what I had. Pasta was creamy and saucy.
May 24, 2012
We hate mushrooms. If I leave out the cream of mushroom soup, will it still work out or does it have to be substituted with something?