- 2 cups spiral pasta
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-1/4 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Place in a large bowl. Add zucchini, olives, red pepper and onion. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and chill for 2 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Springtime Pasta Salad
"I use only a teaspoon of dill weed and omit the olives. You can also use cucumber instead of zucchini."
"Maybe it was the way I made it. I didn't put olives in and used low fat mayo, but this did not taste good."
"This salad is good, but you can easily get more "mileage" out of it by adding an additional cup of pasta. The dressing ingredients yield plenty. And to make it easier on yourself, use a whole red pepper and a whole small onion. I omitted the dill weed & olives.~ Theresa"
"Awesome salad! The dressing was cool and mild. Made a few alterations: swapped cucumber for zucchini, used green onion, used a whole red pepper and took out the olives. Will make often!"
"This is delicious. I added an extra cup of pasta because it seemed like there was too much dressing."
"This is delish! I pared down the ingredients for one, as my husband won't eat pasta salad. I made some minor changes to use what what I had on hand and seasoned to taste. I used green olives, green pepper and added some pimento."
"I make this all the time and always get asked for the recipe! I usually increase all ingredients to make a larger protion."