Spoon Rolls Recipe
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 2 cups warm water (110° to 115°)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups King Arthur Unbleached Self-Rising Flour
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add butter, egg and sugar; mix well. Stir in flour until thoroughly combined (batter will be soft). Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 16 rolls.
Reviews for Spoon Rolls(1)
Sort By :
Love this recipe!!! Especially like that it stores in fridge so I can make fresh rolls daily. Just don't store in a tightly closed container like I did over the holidays. As my husband loosened the jar lid warped by the pressure built up as the yeast worked its magic, it exploded, bruising his hand and spewing sticky dough all over the room. It was really funny but we won't have a repeat performance!