Speedy Brownies Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first seven ingredients. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Speedy Brownies
Sort By :
"Blows boxed brownie mix out of the water"
"So many people say it is more like cake than brownies. Could you use one less egg to make it more "fudgy"?"
"These are my new favorite brownies. So easy to make and taste SO much better than box brownies."
"Make these brownies all the time, never had a failure with these. Had many recipe requests when using this recipe. This is my "go-to" brownie recipe."