- 2 cups sugar
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first seven ingredients. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Speedy Brownies
Sort By :
"these are litterally so delishious! anyone looking at this comment RIGHT NOW MAKE THIS RECIPE. your fam jam will love ya!"
"These are easy and soooooo good!!! I can't believe how simple they are! Why even bother with boxed?? Can't wait to try them with peanut butter chips and white chocolate chips like some of the other reviewers suggested."
"Blows boxed brownie mix out of the water"
"So many people say it is more like cake than brownies. Could you use one less egg to make it more "fudgy"?"