Speedy Brownies Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first seven ingredients. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Speedy Brownies
Sort By :
"This recipe has no flavors, is very dry and just horrible. I threw them out. What a waste of 5 eggs! Not even good as a cake."
"Delicious, and SO easy to make! Everyone loved them! Sucrebaby, all-purpose flour = plain flour (you can find the answer to almost everything by googling :)"
"Can someone tell me what all purpose flour is? Is that plain flour or self raising?"
"This was not a fudgy brownie at all. More like a chocolate cake. It was good, but I was in the mood for a brownie."
"So so good and easier than a box mix and taste much better!"